1) Do you have any retail stores? Petit Confection (clothing) is offered exclusively online at Petitconfection.com and through home trunk shows. Petit Pas (shoes) will be offered through our online store, in addition to U.S. retail boutiques starting Spring/Summer 2011.
2) Where are orders shipped from and how long does shipping take? Our warehouse is located in Orange County,CA. Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours upon receipt, depending on availability of items and volume of daily orders. All orders are delivered via USPS Priority Mail and normally take 3-5 business days. We do offer express delivery for an additional charge, depending on the order amount and shipping destination. If you would like to request this service, please notify us at least 72 hours in advance by 8:00AM Pacific Standard Time.
3) How do I view enlarged images? Click on the desired image, and it will automatically appear as an enlarged image.
4) How do I determine the perfect size for my child? Please review our size guide carefully. You can measure your child’s height and chest, and find the correlating size based on our recommendation. To determine the best shoe size, you can measure your child's foot length and width. Please allow 1/2 inch for your child to grow into. If you are still unsure, please contact us and provide the style(s) you’d like to order, along with your child’s measurements. We will then work with you closely to find the best fit.
5) I would like to order a style in a size or color that’s sold out. Do you accept special orders? Yes, we can accept special orders, but additional costs will apply. If you are interested in ordering something that’s not available, please contact us with your requested order and contact information.
6) I have limited access to the internet, and would prefer not to place an order online. Could I order through a print catalog? We do not offer print catalogs. You can either place online or phone orders. Petitconfection.com is an encrypted secure site, which provides the safest online shopping experience for our customers. Because payments are made through Paypal, your personal and credit card information will be fully protected, and will never be shared with third parties.
7) I received my order and I am unsatisfied with the items. What is your return/exchange policy? If you are unsatisfied with any full priced or sale items (excluding clearance), you must complete a Petit Confection Customer Return Authorization Form. Purchases or gifts may be returned within 14 days of the invoice date. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Returned merchandise must be unwashed and unworn with all tags attached. Full priced items may be returned for a credit card refund, and sale items may be exchanged for online store credit. Please include a copy of your Customer Return Authorization Form. If the above conditions are unmet, Petit Confection reserves the right to refuse customer returns/exchanges.
8) What kinds of payments do you accept? We currently accept Paypal.
If your questions have not been answered above, please feel free to contact us. We respond to all customer messages within 24-48 business hours. If you do not hear from us, please follow up at (408) 621-5381. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!